1. College degree or above. Engaged in international logistics overseas business Development or foreign trade business development for more than 1 years.
2. Proficient in english or other foreign languages, have a good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Mainly responsible for the development of foreign agents or foreign direct customers with sea and air transportation needs.
3. Familiar with the basic operating process of freight forwarding industry.Have strong business awareness and negotiation skills, Strong pioneering ability
4. Have the experience of foreign trade salesman, foreign trade merchandiser, overseas sales or business representative is preferred.
5. Have overseas customers and agency resources are preferred.
6. Have certain management ability.
1. College degree or above, international trade, shipping, freight and customs declaration, foreign trade, English and other logistics related majors are preferred;
2. Have international logistics or international freight forwarding operation experience, familiar with freight forwarding operation process, container freight forwarding operation and customer service experience of more than 1 year;
3. Strong sense of customer service and able to work under pressure;
4. Cheerful personality, meticulous work, careful work, strong sense of responsibility, strong responsiveness and communication and coordination ability, have a good team spirit;
5. Familiar with office software and proficient in use.
Welcome you to join in this warm, big family of ours.